Monday, April 25, 2016

Contrails and Chemtrails

I find myself angry every time I look at the sky. It starts out blue but by mid-morning, it begins to fill with white trails streaking across the sky. By late afternoon, they have blocked the sun and I can no longer tell if the white in the sky is a real weather event or man-made. 

This is not covered by the media but as more planes leave trails, I can't believe that no one will acknowledge their participation. We've heard that air traffic has increased so there are more contrails. Air traffic that flies sided by side filling the sky? Air traffic that makes cross patterns? Air traffic that is visible to us little folks on the ground? Contrails dissipate. Cemtrails linger and spread. It's almost as if the powers that be are snubbing their noses at us. 

In the last month, it has gotten worse. The sun is blocked almost everyday now and I have a garden that needs sun. I am afraid of what they are spraying in the sky. There are a lot of conspiracy theories so you are free to take your pick. Just type in chemtrails and you will find lots of information. 

The Bible tells us that we are to care for the earth. That is not a global statement, it is meant for each and everyone of us. 


Genesis 1:26 “Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”


Genesis 2:15 “The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and keep it.”


My little space is my Garden of Eden. Believing I am responsible for caring for and maintaining my space, I do not harm the earth. My anger is directed towards those who willingly harm me and my garden. They harm the insects, the animals, and the people around me. 

I have to wonder how Jesus expects me to meet this challenge. Anger is probably not the correct response but today, I am mad. I am not a sheep to be lead to the slaughter for whatever purpose the chemtrails are meant to do. They are harming me and my earth. 

I know the end is near. All the signs are there. I know that whatever is going on is just the beginning of something awful. So today, I will go out and water my garden. I will enjoy the flowers and watch my vegetables grow for as long as the Lord allows. 


No comments:

Post a Comment